Annual Tuition Fee Structure (as approved by KHDA)
- KG 1 & KG II
- Grades I - III
- Grades IV - V
- Grades VI - VIII
- Grades IX - X
- Grades XI - XII
Annual Tuition Fee
- Dhs. 3449
- Dhs. 3636
- Dhs. 4013
- Dhs. 4389
- Dhs. 5078
- Dhs. 6521
The following are the mandatory services:
Type of Service
- Dhs. 200
- Dhs. 50
- Dhs. 150
- Dhs. 500
- Dhs. 400
- Admission Fee of Dhs. 500/- is due at the time of registration for admission. This fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deductible.
- Tuition Fee payable in a year will be collected in 10 instalments. Fees will not be collected for the months of July and August. Fees can be paid in advance also.
- Transportation Fee would be established depending on the location but shall range fromDhs. 370 to Dhs. 550 per month. (Outsourced)
- The Tuition and Transport fees are to be paid for each month(for 10 months). If however, there are any additional payments to be made for any special facilities provided, this will be intimated to parents by way of a notice.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- Students will not be permitted to appear for the school examinations if their fees are not paid & all reports will be withheld till the dues are cleared.
Fee Counter Timings:
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday) during School working days.
- 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (Saturday).
Mode of Payment:
- Online Fee payment.
- School Fee Counter (Cash / Credit Card / Cheques) Cheques should be made in favour of 'Gulf Indian High School-Dubai' only.(Post dated cheques will not be accepted).