Monthly Tuition Fee Structure (as approved by KHDA)
- KG 1 & KG II
- Grades I - III
- Grades IV - V
- Grades VI - VIII
- Grades IX - X
- Grades XI - XII
- Dhs. 345
- Dhs. 365
- Dhs. 400
- Dhs. 440
- Dhs. 510
- Dhs. 650
The following are the mandatory services:
Type of Service
- Dhs. 200
- Dhs. 50
- Dhs. 150
- Dhs. 500
- Dhs. 400
- Admission Fee of Dhs. 500/- is due at the time of registration for admission. This fee is non-refundable, non-transferable and non-deductible.
- Tuition Fee payable in a year will be collected in 10 instalments. Fees will not be collected for the months of July and August. Fees can be paid in advance also.
- Transportation Fee would be established depending on the location but shall range from Dhs. 320 to Dhs. 500 per month. (Outsourced)
- The Tuition and Transport fees are to be paid for each month(for 10 months). If however, there are any additional payments to be made for any special facilities provided, this will be intimated to parents by way of a notice.
- Fee once paid is non-refundable.
- The fee has to be paid on or before the 05th of each month. In cases where the dues are not cleared by the 25th, the name of the defaulter will be removed from the school rolls and re-admission will be granted only on the payment of a re-admission fee subject to the Ministry's approval.
- Students will not be permitted to appear for the school examinations if their fees are not paid & all reports will be withheld till the dues are cleared.
Fee Counter Timings:
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm (Sunday to Thursday) during School working days.
- 9:30 am - 12:30 pm (Saturday).
Mode of Payment:
- Online Fee payment.
- School Fee Counter (Cash / Credit Card / Cheques) Cheques should be made in favour of 'Gulf Indian High School-Dubai' only.(Post dated cheques will not be accepted).